We provide speedboat transfers based on your flight schedule. We will require your flight details at least 72 hours prior to your arrival to arrange the speedboat transfers accordingly which is chargeable. It is 38 KM (kilometers) and 4.81 meters from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport to Dhiffushi. It takes about 35 to 45 minutes by speedboat and about 3 to 3-1/2 hours by Public Ferry.
To reach the hotel in Dhiffushi Island, guests can either take the public ferry OR charter a speed boat.
Public Ferry (All timings in local time)
• The Ferry takes roughly 180 minutes to reach Dhiffushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 14:30hrs (02:30 PM) / Ferry departs from Dhiffushi Island at 06:30 hrs (06:30 AM)
• If your flight lands AFTER 14:00 hrs (02:00 PM), you will need to arrange a speed boat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’ for the night.
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
Express Speed boat
• Speed boat’s take approximately 45 minutes to reach Dhiffushi Island and is chargeable per trip.
• Advance booking is required for speed boat transfers